
So I am a little late, but what can you do I changed my background for Valentines day and it ended up taking me 2 hours to get everything I wanted back on my page. I guess I am going to keep this for awhile sorry everyone I am not going to change again anytime soon.
We did get to spend Christmas in Nevada with Jett's family it was so much fun! We had such a good time. You guessed right I didn't bring my camera, but we did get family pictures.
I know everyone must hate to read my blog because I am some times jumbled with what I write about. I will post me soon and when I figure out how to put a picture that is on my phone on to the computer I will show you some snowboarding pics.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Family Pictures in Elko
Posted by Jett & Amber at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love to read your blog! Keep posting!
You guys are looking hot. I like that pic. Hey I was thinking of coming up to Logan and visiting ya. Call or text me what days your are off. Love ya!
Amber, I am so happy to see that you updated your blog it sounds like life is going good. By the way you can always send pictures from your phone to your email just by entering your email address in the To: box and then save them on your computer. I would love to see more of your pictures
Christmas was fun huh!
I'm so glad you guys got to come. You need to come down more often. I like to feel like Jett lives with me even though he doesn't. I actually kind of miss him!
[I know crazy right? (: ]
♥Kylee
Amber! Its a small world. I noticed the Vetica's are on your blog. They are in our ward. Isn't their little girl adorable? How are you associated with them?
Post a Comment