I haven't posted any thing forever and I don't really know if anyone reads my blog anyway. I guess I will keep those who do read this updated. I have been really busy the last month I finally joined a gym and started to work out again which was much needed. Starting at the first of the year in January to be more specific, I am starting the biggest loser at work it should be fun, and hopefully I can get into better shape. I had been studying for my EMT cert. and good news I took the test and passed now I just have to do the hands on stuff and hopefully that will go well and I will still be a EMT-B. Jett has started his new job working for Wasatch Electric and now is working graveyards and that isn't fun I don't get to see him to much, but he likes his job so I guess that is what counts.
I have also been thinking about what I am grateful for since it is Thanksgiving today and I am at work. When is a better time to think about this. I am so thankful for my family, and friends I am so glad that I live in Utah and am able to be close to them so I can spend lots of time together. I am so grateful for my good health I haven't been sick and have felt pretty good this last year and am glad that I can still do the things I want to do. I am grateful for my husband and all that he has to put up with. I am sorry I don't cook much and that we both hate to do the dishes so it piles up pretty high. I am grateful that I am living in a house were I can have a Christmas tree this year and can't wait to put it up I love Christmas and hope that I can still have as much as I did when I was a little kid. Hopefully our cats won't tip over the tree to much. I am happy with my life hope that my life can just keep getting better.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Update
Posted by Jett & Amber at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
congrats on the test, oh and I need time to work out and lose weight with you, lol. I need it bad!
Post a Comment