Monday, February 15, 2010

Houses

Still in the process of trying to buy a house. We had made an offer on a house in Hyrum, but a few weeks before we suppose to close on it, it burn down. I am so thankful for the warning, I guess Hevenly Father knows what is best and sometimes our questions when we pray get answered in a very dramatic way... So we are still looking and have found another house we really like in Richmond. We are still trying to figure out what is going to be best but that is what has happened in the last little while.
Also I planned a suprise B-day party for Jett and I actually pulled it off with out him knowing I am so proud of myself. No pictures are avalible from the party because of the batteries were dead in the camera...but I took some with my friends camera so hopefully shortly they will be shown. Happy 27th birthday JETTIE..

0 comments: