So as I am sitting here at work with nothing to do. I have been thinking about how I went to try on pants and wasn't to happy about the size I have to get now. So tell me what you girls think how come in some jeans you can wear a 6 and others you have to go all the way up to a 9. I don't understand so I was feeling a little bad about this and then came to realize, I am the only person to blame for this I haven't been working out and I really need to start again. I need to lose a few pounds for the summer and it is coming very fast. So I have until the end of August 3 months to see if I can lose a few more pounds. I do know that I feel lots better when I work out and I also look a lot better. I have no excuse now I am posting this and everyone is going to want to see how I do.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment