Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Running

So I decided that I am going to start to run again. I think that if I run it helps me keep my weight down, with out me having to modify my diets. So I decided I would get up in the morning and go out and run before I have to head to work. I go to this back road for now so that no one can really see how out of shape I am. Well I went today and everything was going pretty good, other than I was dying and I hadn't even made it that far. So when I get to the end of the road there is this gate, I was leaning on the gate to get ready to start to run back. When I feel this sting on my head, I thought that it was a mosquito or something, because this sting hurt pretty bad I wasn't really sure what it was. To my surprise there was a big nest of wasps, I start to book it out of there but I got sting two times in the head and once in the arm. I get home and run in and told Jett what happened, he was so sweet and very concerned with what happened. To finish the story I am ok the stings on my head hurt pretty bad and the one on my arm has gone away. I am sorry my blog sucks latley I haven't posted any pictures for a long time.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I wish I could run! I'm sorry about the bees!

Metcalf Family said...

Holy Cow!! I would have been freaking out for sure.. I'm such a baby about bee's and wasps. I too wish I was a runner it would be such a great stress outlet.

Michelle said...

Hey Amber, this is Michelle Hansen. I would love to do your pics! About pricing...I charge a $45 sitting fee. Prints are extra, of course. You can e-mail me at photographybymichelleh@yahoo.com Let me know pretty soon because my October is filling up (I am as surprised as you! I've only had my camera for 3 weeks!)
By the way, where do you live? If I come to you, it will be a little bit more b/c of gas.

Metcalf Family said...

SURE!! I'm sure you guys will be down sometime after Lindsay has her baby, if she hasn't already. Just let me know when you'll be here and we can set up a time.