Sunday, July 13, 2008

Testing

The past month my work sent me to a class. For those of you who don't know what I do for my job I work in the hospital as a Cardiac Tech and ECG specialist. Anyways I went this class so i can be able edit ECG's before the doctors actually read them. I have been studying hard, but have been slacking off he last 2 weeks and this next week I have to take the test. If I pass I get a 2 dollar raise, sweet huh. I am going to have to study like crazy this next week.
Jett also I going to have to take a test for electrician school, he is going to take it this week. He said that he thinks he will do ok on it. For everyone who knows Jett and knows Me. Knows that I freak out about tests I always have and when it comes to Jett I am lucky to know if he has a test. Wish us luck and hope for the best!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tags,
What up you crazy girl? I just wanted to say hi and that looking at your blog brought back memories of you two crazy cats. Good times