ABC'S OF ME
Attached or Single: Attached!
Best Friend: Jettie
Cake or Pie: Chocolate molten cakes from warm delights with vanilla ice cream on top! if you haven't tried it, it is a must!
Day of Choice: Fridays and always the weekend. I also like Monday because Jett has that day off and so do I.
Essential Item: Lotion that I put on my face everyday, my contacts I wish so bad that I could get lasik surgery.
Favorite Color: Light blue
Gummy Bears or Worms: It is a toss up I usually like chocolate, but if I am in the mood and I have to be in the mood then I will have gummy candy.
Hometown: Mountain Green, UT
Indulgences: Potato chips, Pasta, and anything salty I love salty snacks.
January or July: July I love the 4th of July I get to see my family and go swimming and have a BBQ. It is alot better then January.
Kids: zero, but my husband acts like one alot and I also have a kitty that acts like a baby sometimes.
Life is incomplete without: My hubby and family.
Marriage Date: May 5th 2006
Number of Siblings: 5 I have 2 older sisters 1 older brother me and then 2 younger brothers.
Oranges or Apples: I would pick Oranges right now because the last few apples that I have bought from the store have been really gross.
Phobias: Heights, I use to not be afraid but I am now. I hate snakes and spiders.
but if I see a spider I can kill it unless it is super big.
Quote: If you have a dream that you want to reach by including god in your life it can make anything possible.
Reasons to Smile: Why not? Smiling always makes you feel better! I like to see my hubby and he is silly and makes me smile. I also like to see someone feel better after I have helped them at work it makes me smile.
Season: I like all of them for different reasons.
Unknown fact about me: I love to watch dumb dance movies and think that if I could I would dance all the time I just love to dance even though I am not the best.
Vegetarian or Meat eater: I really like chicken and sometimes, I am in the mood for beef.
Worst Habit: Biting my lips all the time even if I am not nervous!
X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! Since I am in the hospital all the time I see alot of both but ultrasounds seem so much better I don't know.
Your Favorite Food: I love potatoes, pasta when ever I go out to eat I always get pasta, I also like pears, and chicken.
Since I am so interesting take look and if you haven't be tagged you are now.
Sorry everyone if you have notice I can't spell so I have a degree and am not the best speller.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by Jett & Amber at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amber,
I'm so glad you guys have a blog and that I have the link!!! Thanks for commenting on ours. I love blogging and it will be fun to keep up with what you all are doing :) I miss being out west and being able to hang out with family more but it was fun to talk with you at Brigg's wedding (that was almost a year ago!)
Have a great week!
~Megan
Post a Comment