My Grandpa passed away this Sunday. He was sick for awhile and wasn't doing very well these last few weeks. I had a hard time going and seeing him on Saturday right before he passed away. I wasn't use to seeing him like that he is normally smiling and such a tough cowboy. It was good for me in the end and gave me some closer and helped me make it though the funeral. The funeral went well and all my brothers and sisters were there. I know that my Grandpa is in a better place and this is only a process in life. I have learned from working at the hospital that when someone is in the last few days of there life the body is only a facilitator and that the spirit is getting ready to go and met our Father in Heaven. I am grateful for my family and the gospel in my life. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that family's can be together forever I am so grateful for the good choices my brother's and sister's have made. I love you Grandpa and will miss you, but I know I will see you again.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Grandpa Creager
Posted by Jett & Amber at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amber, I'm glad you've updated your blog.Even though I wasa sorry to hear about your Grandpa, it was nice to read your comments on ho you felt.. See you soon!
Love, Mom M
it must be late, I can't even spell. Sorry!
Amber,
i'm glad you have updated your blog. it is fun to read it and see what's going on in your life. I was sorry about your grandpa but I really liked what you wrote and how you felt. See you soo I hope!
Love you, Mom M
Post a Comment